Technical Tuesday #3 – Strategic ServicesMay 25, 2017
Stop by and say hello to Doug Logan and Kendall Barrow in Booth #120 at the AFPM Reliability & Maintenance Conference and ExhibitionMay 26, 2017
Don’t forget to stop by and visit Refined Technologies, Inc. this week at Booth #120 at the American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers (AFPM) Reliability & Maintenance Conference and Exhibition!
4 Reasons to Visit Refined Technologies® at AFPM RMC 2017 Booth #120
- Strategic Chemistry
- The timely use of chemistry and planning, designed to improve client operating margins. Stop by to find out how to optimize the oil out to blinding timeline for your next unit shutdown.
- Strategic Services
- Integrating equipment and services, designed to deliver excellent and timely chemical cleaning results. Stop by to learn how RTI delivers expertise, integrated execution, and efficiency to optimize execution.
- Learn about our patented Vaporganic® process; our patented QuickTurn® and QuickTurnRX® solutions, and Quench®, our recently patented vapor phase solution for pyrophonics.
- Informative Presentations
- Refined Technologies’ very own Daniel Brewster will be giving a presentation on May 25th at 10:30 am on In Situ Optimization of Heat Transfer. You won’t want to miss it!